Last updated: 12th September 2023
THE CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THEM). BY CLICKING THE "CREATE ACCOUNT" BUTTON OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES,
BY MAKING USE OF SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH
TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND/OR ASSETS; (2) YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF CHOISE
SERVICES AND TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; AND (3) BANXE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES.
BY ACCESSING AND USING SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INCLUDED IN ANY TRADE
EMBARGOES OR ECONOMIC SANCTIONS LIST (SUCH AS THE UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS LIST), THE LIST OF
SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS MAINTAINED BY OFAC (THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF
THE TREASURY), OR THE DENIED PERSONS OR ENTITY LIST OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE. CHOISE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO
CHOOSE MARKETS AND JURISDICTIONS TO CONDUCT BUSINESS, AND MAY RESTRICT OR REFUSE, IN ITS DISCRETION, THE PROVISION
OF CHOISE SERVICES IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES OR REGIONS.
Abkhazia, Afghanistan, Albania, Botswana, Cambodia, Crimea, Cuba, Donetsk National Republic (DNR), Gaza Strip,
Ghana, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Kashmir, Libya, Luhansk National Republic (LNR), Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nagorno
Karabakh, Nicaragua, North Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea), Pakistan, Palestine, Senegal, Somalia,
South Ossetia, South Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu, West Bank, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
UAB, a legal entity duly registered in the Lithuania with No. 305964183 with a registered office at
Vokieciu gatve 18a-7, Vilnius, ("Choise", "we", "us"), and Charism LLC, a limited liability
company, incorporated in St. Vincent and Grenadines with company number 1999 LLC 2022, registered office at
Suite 336, Beachmont Business Centre, Kingstown, St. Vincent and Grenadines, and Crypterium
AS, a legal entity duly registered in the Estonia with No. 14352837, registered office at Harju
maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, A. Lauteri tn 5, 10114 (“Associated companies”).
- The Website and mobile Applications are owned by the Crypterium AS.
- our KYC/AML Policy, incorporated herein by reference; and
- our Anti-fraud Policy, incorporated herein by reference; and
- our Terms of Exchange Operations, incorporated herein by reference; and
- our IP notice, incorporated herein by reference.
- The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference
including any associated mobile applications (“Applications”) and your access to and use of any
media, analytics, content, functionality and services offered on or through any of the Website and
Applications, and your access to and use of all and any related sites and services. The Website, the
Applications, and all and any other media, analytics, content, functionality, Services and services offered by
you must not access or use the Website and any Services or any Application or access or use any Services.
- Usage Requirements
- The Website are offered and available to users who are of legal age (i) in Saint Vincent and Grenadines (18
years or older) and (ii) in the users’ jurisdiction or place of residence.
- By using a Website and any Services, you represent and warrant that you (i) are 18 years of age or older,
(ii) are of legal age in your jurisdiction or place or residence, (iii) not barred to use the Website and any
Services under any applicable law, order, directive, regulation, or sanction list and (iii) are using the
Website and any Services only for a lawful purpose.
If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website and any Services.
- as a Client, that is a legal entity, on behalf of such legal entity you represent and warrant that (i) such
legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the legislation of the jurisdiction of its organization;
(ii) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf; and (iii) this legal entity is not
registered in the Prohibited Jurisdictions, as well as the beneficial owners of this legal entity are not citizens
(nationals) of the countries that are in the list of Prohibited Jurisdictions and do not reside in the Prohibited
- Content and its intended use
- We may change the format and content of the Website and the Services from time to time without noticing you.
You agree that your use of the Websites and the Services is on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and is at
your sole risk.
- Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained in the Websites and any Services (other than any
user-generated content) is correct, it is not, and it is not intended to be, any authority or advice on which
any reliance should be placed.
- Reliance on Information Posted
- The information presented on or through the Websites and any Services is made available solely for general
information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any
reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and
responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Websites,
or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- The Website and any Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by
other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All
statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other
content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the
person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the
Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any
materials provided by any third parties.
- The Website and the Services are not in any manner or in any form or part intended to constitute or form the
basis of any advice (professional or otherwise) or to be used in, or in relation to, any investment or other
decision or transaction.
- We do not accept any liability (regardless of how it might arise) for any claim or loss arising from:
- any advice given;
- any investment or other decision made; or
- any transaction made or effected;
- in reliance on, or based on, any information on the Websites or in any of the Services, nor do we accept any
liability arising from any other use of, or reliance on, the Services.
- We do not enter into any terms or make any representations as to the accuracy, completeness, currency,
correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of the
Websites and the Services and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or
other terms of any kind are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability
for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else using the Websites and the
Services or relying on any of its content.
- We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of any Website and any Services will be free from viruses
and/or other code that may have contaminated or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement
appropriate IT security safeguards (including antivirus and other security checks) to satisfy your
requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
effective immediately when we post them.
you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently, so you are aware of any
changes, as they are binding on you.
- Accessing the Websites
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the
Websites and any Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We do not guarantee that our Website or any
content on it will always be available or will not be interrupted. We will not be liable if for any reason all
or any part of the Websites and any Services is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time,
we may restrict access to some parts of the Websites and any Services, or an entire Website, to users.
- You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Websites and any Services.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Websites and any Services through your internet connection are aware of
- To access a Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration
details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you
provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. You agree that all information you provide to
register using a Website or otherwise, including, but not limited to, using any interactive features on the
- You should use caution when inputting personal information on to the Websites on a public or shared computer
so that others are not able to view or record your personal information.
- Mobile Applications
7.1.1 If the Services that you access and use is an Apple Application:
the Apple Application may be accessed and used only on a device owned or controlled by you and using the Apple
7.1. 2. You acknowledge and agree that:
- Apple has no obligation at all to provide any support or maintenance services in relation to the Apple
Application. If you have any maintenance or support questions in relation to the Apple Application, please contact
Apple Application are between you and us (and not between you, or anyone else, and Apple); and
of the Apple Application infringes any intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible or liable to
you in relation to that claim;
7.1.3. You represent and warrant that:
- you are not, and will not be, located in any country that is the subject of a US Government embargo or that has
been determined by the US Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and
- you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties; and
- if the Apple Application that you have purchased does not conform to any warranty applying to it, you may notify
Apple, which may then refund the purchase price of the Apple Application to you. Subject to that, and to the
maximum extent permitted by law, Apple does not give or enter into any warranty, condition or other term in
relation to the Apple Application and will not be liable to you for any claims, losses, costs or expenses of
whatever nature in relation to the Apple Application or as a result of you or anyone else using the Apple
Application or relying on any of its content.
7.2.1. If the Services that you access, and use is an Android Application:
the Android Application may be accessed and used only on a device owned or controlled by you and using an Android
7.2.2. You acknowledge and agree that:
- Google has no obligation at all to provide any support or maintenance services in relation to the Android
Application. If you have any maintenance or support questions in relation to the Android Application, please
Android Application are between you and us (and not between you, or anyone else, and Google); and
of the Android Application infringes any intellectual property rights, Google will not be responsible or liable to
you in relation to that claim; and
7.2.3. You represent and warrant that:
- you are not, and will not be, located in any country that is the subject of a US Government embargo or that has
been designated by the US Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and
- you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Account Security
- Be careful to keep your private keys, passwords, security codes and other security feature that you use to
access the Services. You must maintain the security of your Account by protecting your login, password and
security credentials from unauthorized access or use. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of, and
your continuous control over, any device or account that may be associated with enhanced security features. You
must properly read, use and follow Anti-fraud policy, notify Choise if you discover or suspect any unauthorized
access or use of your Account or any security breaches related to your Account. Upon receipt of written notice
from you that the security of your Account has been compromised, Choise will take reasonable steps to protect your
- Please note that You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, and by agreeing to these
Terms you accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your Account. You will be bound by, and you
hereby authorize Choise to accept and rely on, any agreements, instructions, orders, authorizations and any other
actions made, provided or taken by anyone who has accessed or used your Account regardless of whether the access
is authorized or unauthorized by you.
Please note that you may open only the one Account within Choise as well as to reach an agreement with other
persons on joint and (or) coordinated actions on using the Accounts in a certain way (including for making profit
(generating income) or in order to achieve other goals). Creation more than one Account is strongly prohibited and
may lead to refusal of providing of Choise services.
- Referral Program
- You may earn a fixed $5 reward for every new account registration made by a new user at Choise via your
reference. Please note that you’ll get paid once we successfully verify your referral’s identity.
- Your referral will be rewarded with $5 after the successful completion of the KYC procedure and execution of a
crypto transaction for more than $50.
- Apart from getting a fixed reward per referral, you’ll also get 25% of their crypto-to-fiat transaction
fees for an entire year.
- Users creating fake or duplicate accounts to cheat our referral program will not be rewarded, and in referring
yourself, you will be disqualified from our Referral Program. 5. Choise reserves the right to change any terms of
the Referral Program at any time as well as identify whether or not above mentioned conditions of the Referral
Program were met, and You had been qualified for the
- Our name, the brand “Choise.com” (application number 2022703181 as of 21.01.2022) “Choise”
(application number 2022703182 as of 21.01.2022), our logo and all related names, logos, Services and service
names, designs, and slogans are trademarks. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission. All
names, logos, Services and service names, designs, and slogans on the Websites and any Services (“Marks”)
are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained in the Websites or in any Services should be construed as granting any license or right to use
any of the Marks for any purpose whatsoever without the written permission of, or entry into the applicable
license terms with, the lawful owner. Unauthorized use of the Marks or any information is strictly prohibited and
may violate trademark, copyright, or other applicable laws. In the event you print off, copy or store any of our
or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
Providing services for opening the User Account
Providing services for exchanging one crypto asset to another one
Providing services for crypto credits
Providing services for crypto savings, including dual currency deposits.
The Charism LLC is not responsible and does not assume any liability whatsoever for acts, errors or omissions of
any third party.
Providing services for exchanging crypto assets to fiat and vice versa (including insured exchange
The Choise Services UAB is not responsible and does not assume any liability whatsoever for acts, errors or
omissions of any third party.
Providing services registration and onboarding of users,
Providing services of implementation Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer principles on Website
- We may share your personal data with third parties for purposes of providing services described in this Clause.
- Prohibited Uses
- You may use the Websites and any Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of
Use. You agree not to use the Websites and any Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable national, regional, local or international law or regulation
(including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the EU or
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing
them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior
written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other
person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with
any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Websites and
any Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Websites and any
Services or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- republish, redistribute or re-transmit any data from any of our communications, analytics, and other Services
without our permission;
- copy or store any of our Services other than for your own personal non-commercial use and as may occur
incidentally in the normal course of use of your browser or mobile device;
- store any Services (including pages of a Website) on a server or other storage device connected to a network or
create a database by systematically downloading and storing any data from the Website or the Services;
- remove or change any content of any Services or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper
working of the Services or any servers on which it is hosted;
- create links to a Website from any other website, without our prior written consent, although you may link from
a website that is owned and operated by you provided that (a) the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly
indicates its destination, (b) you do not state or imply that we endorse you, your website, or any Services or
services you offer, (c) you do not create any misimpression or confusion among users with respect to sponsorship
or affiliation, (d) you link only to the home page of the Website (and you do not frame, replicate or use any of
the Marks, including “Choise” and “Cryptobank for Cryptopeople” or any variation thereof
as a metatag), and (e) the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive,
libelous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property
rights or other rights of any third party;
- use the Websites or any Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or
interfere with any other party's use of the Websites and any Services, including their ability to engage in real
time activities through the Website and through any Services;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Websites for any purpose,
including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Websites;
- create (whether for yourself or someone else) any financial Services or service which seeks to match the
performance of, or the capital or income value of which is related to, any of our Services or services;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on a Website or for any other unauthorized purpose
without our prior written consent.
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of a Website.
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of a Website, the server on
which the Websites are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to any Website.
- attack any Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- otherwise do anything with respect to any of the Services that it is not expressly permitted by these Terms of
- You must use the Websites and the Services, and anything available via such, only for lawful purposes (complying
with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or
reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
will need a separate license from us. Please contact us via email@example.com.
- Changes to the Website
- We may update the content on any Website and any Services from time to time, but its content is not
necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on any Website or in any Services may be out of date
at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Information About You and Your Visits to the Websites
- Confidential Information
- When using a Website or any Services, data may be transmitted over an open network which may allow such
communications to be intercepted by third parties. As a result, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality or
security of any communication or data that you may transmit to us through the Websites.
- Other Terms and Conditions
- Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific services or features of the Websites and any
Services, including the promo rules in respect to the promotional events, public competitions and other event.
- Links from the Websites
- If a Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided
for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements
and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no
responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to
access any of the third-party websites linked to any Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject
to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission
- Third party services
- Certain features of our Websites and Services may utilize the services and/or Services of third-party
vendors and business partners, which services and/or Services may include software, information, data or other
services. Certain of these vendors and business partners require users who utilize such features to agree to
additional terms and conditions. This page identifies third-party terms and conditions that are required by
such third-party vendors and business partners as they apply to the features set forth below. Your uses of
such features constitute your agreement to be bound by these additional terms and conditions. These
third-party terms are subject to change at such third party’s discretion.
- The Company is not responsible and does not assume any liability whatsoever for acts, errors or omissions of
any third-party service provider.
- Risk warnings
- Trading of goods, real or virtual, which include virtual currencies (cryptocurrencies), involves a
significant level of risk. Prices can fluctuate on any given day. Because of such price fluctuations, you may
gain or lose value of your assets any moment. Currency may be subject to large swings in value and may even
become worthless. You should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your
circumstances and financial resources. We have highlighted some of those risks below:
- Traders put their trust in a digital, decentralized and partially anonymous system that relies on
peer-to-peer (network in which interconnected nodes ("peers") share resources amongst each other without
the use of a centralized administrative system) networking and cryptography to maintain its integrity.
This means that there is no central bank that can take corrective measures to protect the value of
cryptocurrency in a crisis or issue more currency.
- Cryptocurrency trading is probably susceptible to irrational (or rational) bubbles or loss of
confidence, which could collapse in demand relative to supply. For example, due to the fundamentals of the
cryptocurrency trading system’s functioning, it is vulnerable to fluctuations in the level of
confidence of market participants, which directly affects the level of demand or The level of confidence
can be affected both by purely economic factors and non-economic, including technological ones.
- Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible. If you send cryptocurrency to an incorrect address, or
send the wrong amount, you cannot get it back. Choise will not be liable for executing a transaction if
the instruction relates to an incorrect address.
- Choise platform may suffer the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections which may lead to
communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays in payments and trading. You
acknowledge that Choise will not be responsible for that.
- Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on Choise are provided as
general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice.
Before buying or selling cryptocurrency, you should educate yourself about digital currencies. Buying and selling
entails risks and could result in a complete loss of your funds. You should carefully overthink whether your
financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading cryptocurrency. In case of
bankruptcy or liquidation, the Company reserves the right not to return assets served as collateral for crypto loans
or used to generate income or served.
- Market volatility
- Particularly during periods of high volume, illiquidity, fast movement or volatility in the marketplace for
any digital assets or legal tender, the actual market rate at which a market order or trade is executed may be
different from the prevailing rate indicated via the Services at the time of your order or trade. You
understand that we are not liable for any such price fluctuations. In the event of a market disruption or
Force Majeure event, Choise may do one or more of the following: (a) suspend access to the Services; or (b)
prevent you from completing any actions via the Services, including closing any open positions. Following any
such event, when trading resumes, you acknowledge that prevailing market rates may differ significantly from
the rates available prior to such event.
- Acceptable use
- When accessing or using the Services, you agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual
property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct
while using our Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: Use
our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from
fully enjoying our Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our
Services in any manner; Use our Services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling
activities; fraud; money-laundering; or terrorist activities; or other illegal activities; Use any robot,
spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access our Services or to
extract data; Use or attempt to use another user's account without authorization; Attempt to circumvent any
content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our Services that you are
not authorized to access; Develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our
prior written consent; Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information; and Encourage or induce any third
party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the
internet or the Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing
sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy
of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER
TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER
PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH ANY OF THE WEBSITES OR
TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE WEBSITES,
THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT
AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT
ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE
COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY,
ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE RELATED TO
OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT ANY ONE OF OUR WEBSITES, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR
ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE
CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR
THAT SUCH WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH SUCH WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN THEIR ENTIRETY, BUT WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY
- Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR
DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE,
OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY OF OUR WEBSITES, OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER
WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY,
PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS,
LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT
OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED
UNDER APPLICABLE LAW (WHICH MAY INCLUDE FRAUD).
THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM ANY USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY YOU OR BY ANY THIRD
PARTY (WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CYBER ATTACKS, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS BY ANY
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and
its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and
assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees
use of any Websites or any Services, including, but not limited to, any use of any Website's content, services and
- Feedback and Comments
- If you have any feedback, comments, requests for technical support, or other communications relating to the Website, you may contact support service via online chat on our webpage: https://choise.com or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Waiver and Severability
- Entire Agreement
- Your Comments and Concerns
If you have a complaint, you can submit a complaint using our online form or contact the team at: email@example.com. Once we have received your complaint we will acknowledge this via email. We will then investigate all the details of your complaints, and issue our response within a couple of business days, but this can take up to 15 business days.