Choise.com token continues to widen the list of its listings. Last week CHO entered its third centralized exchange (CEX) Cointiger.
Why choose CHO?
Choise.com is the world’s first MetaFi platform that combines all the benefits of CeFi Crypterium services and the Charism DeFi ecosystem.
The MetaFi ecosystem simplifies the use of DeFi products, making the process easy, reliable, and fool-proof. At the heart of Choise.com is an in-house DeFi ecosystem called Charism with its earn products that aim to reduce commissions up to 50 times and unlock cross-chain high yield for over 100 million CeFi crypto users. The ecosystem will be governed by DAO which operates based on the CHO token.
CHO is the native utility token that is used for:
- Gas fees
Despite the current crypto winter, CHO does its best to move against the bearish market and succeeds. Today (Jul 13 2022) CHO trades at 1.06 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $2 554 323 USD.
CHO was sold out at pre-sale rounds, has 650 000 active app users, and more than 290 000 followers. Find out why users trust us and use our solutions daily – follow us on social media:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/ChoiseCom
Discord – https://discord.gg/gkcrQjcEFY
Telegram Community – https://t.me/Choise_com_Chat
Telegram Announcements – https://t.me/choise_com
Launched on 15 Nov 2017, Cointiger is a centralized exchange located in Singapore. The exchange offers a wide variety of features including fast transactions, professional 24/7 multi-language customer support, flexible orders, fast redeem, instant buy, and cryptocurrency staking opportunities. Additionally, it supports multiple types of trading such as spot trading, futures trading, stop-limit orders, and leveraged trading. The exchange offers 140+ tokens 230+ trading pairs for users from more than 40 countries across Asia, North America, Africa, and Europe.
Cointiger claims to be the first crypto exchange to introduce an equity mechanism with its native TigerCash (TCH) token. Since its launch, Cointiger has iterated on its platform and now has an ecosystem comprising web, iOS, Android applications, and exchange services.
- Fee Structure: 0.15% for takers and 0.08% for makers.
- Cybersecurity Measures: The firm reportedly has several partners to provide smart contract auditing and network security such as Chaitin Tech, SECBIT, KNOWNSEC.COM, Lianan.org, and John Wick Security Lab.
- OTC: The firm reportedly offers crypto-fiat exchange services that allow users in Australia, Canada, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and Hong Kong to cash out US dollars in their respective local bank accounts.
- KYC is not compulsory unless users are withdrawing an amount of more than 2 BTCs or want to trade in FIAT. KYC is optional for users that do not trade in fiat or withdraw less than 2 BTCs.
- API documentation: Market information and Trade via API is available.