NFTs themselves proved to be a very ambitious market segment, yet the interest in the most common types is slumping. The emergence of a completely new, innovative type of NFT, capable of bringing high income not only due to the primary sale, but also in the secondary market, could reverse the downward trend. Such innovation could have been brought through the NTO – NFT Token Offering.
The NTO (NFT Token Offering) is a unique form of token distribution, combined with NFT minting, which is used for secondary market sales of valuable tokens. It is a new class of assets – overcollateralized NFTs.
The main difference from ICOs or IDOs is that tokens integrated into the NFTs are already traded on the market. Besides, there may be add-ons: perks, bonuses, prizes, etc. The value of the NTO is that it includes the demanded mechanics, not employed previously.
A unique feature of the NTO is that the asset is already backed, has financial licenses, and is continuously growing along a progressive roadmap. Similarly, the NTO is a new way for companies to expand their community and grow their investments.
The NTO Benefits
- It is the first sale of NFTs overcollateralized by tokens inside which are already traded on exchanges.
- This is a token distribution, but organized in an innovative manner, with valuable tokens at the heart of every NFT.
- Users can win big prizes, cashback and more.
- Users can resell NFTs with profit because of the existence of the huge secondary market and royalties.
- Allows developing and existing projects to organize token sales and avoid token selling pressure as most of the tokens in the NFTs have a lockup and vesting period.
To sum up, the NTO
- Changes the distribution market for tokens and NFTs;
- Creates new and unified mechanics that will become the standard for the entire market and hundreds of companies;
- Allows communities to receive tremendous benefits regardless of market condition.
Thus, the NTO is very likely to form a new market trend and tools that companies will begin to employ over the next 5-7 years worldwide.