As the world of decentralized finance (DeFi) evolves, platforms start offering interest accounts for cryptocurrencies. Crypto interest accounts enable you to earn an interest on your coins similar to traditional savings accounts. The difference is that crypto interest rates are higher compared to traditional ones.
We, at Choise.com, certainly see value in providing our customers with opportunities to earn more, and thus launch on our DeFi platform Charism Web 3.0 Interest accounts with one of the most attractive rates on the market.
Compare: Choise.com Web 3.0 Interest accounts allow you to receive up to 26% APR on USDT, USDC and CHO tokens while other platforms offer no more than 10.7%.
Web 3.0 Interest Account rate depends on the period and the coin you choose and is higher for CHO.
Hurry up – as soon as the total amount of the opened interest accounts reaches $5 000 000, the promotion will be terminated.
How to open a Web 3.0 Interest Account
To participate in the offer you should be part of the Charism DeFi Platform.
#2 — Choose the type of interest account and click on “Deposit”.
#3 — Enter the amount you are willing to deposit.
#4 — Choose the period – 6 months, 1 year or 2 years.
#5 — Connect your Metamask wallet and transfer money from your account to the deposit.
#6 — Check the conditions.
#7 — Open your interest account.
CHOngratulations! You are in!
Your interest account details will be displayed in the “Earn” section and on the Dashboard.
Check the Conditions to make the right choice – Your Choise to Earn More.
- The size of a one-time deposit is not limited
- The minimum interest account is 200 USD (in USDT/USDC/CHO equivalent)
- Interest is paid in the interest account currency
- Interest is paid once at the end of the period
- Interest account is not replenished
- In case you want to top up your interest account, you may open a new one for the amount equal to the top up sum (but not less than 200 USD)
- Early withdrawal is not available