About Free TON
A group of independent TON developers launched a new blockchain platform leveraging the efforts put into the original project — they’ve called it Free TON. The idea is simple: this community-based project uses open-source “TON OS” to run smart contracts and host a vast spectrum of decentralized applications.
Since its official launch, Free TON has gained the support of nearly 10,000 companies and individuals from all over the planet. Among the top features that make the Free TON blockchain so unique are infinite dynamic sharding, instant hypercube routing, and self-healing 2-dimensional ledgers capable of processing millions of concurrent smart contract transactions.
We have submitted a collaboration proposal to Free TON. Our goal is to support them by making their token — TON Crystal — as easy to use as possible.
These are the suggested steps for our strategic collaboration:
- Integration of TON Crystal with Crypterium Wallet ✅
- Implementation of TON Crystal staking ✅
- Allow users to get a free physical Crypterium Card with TON Crystal holders (in progress)
- Implementation of TON Crystal referral bonuses (in progress)
- Inclusion of TON Crystal in crypto portfolios (in progress)
- Development of co-branded payment card (in progress)
So… What’s now?
Now you can enjoy next functionality:
- Buy TON Crystal with a debit/credit card
- Exchange operations for TON Crystal
- Withdraw to bank cards
- Deposit TON Crystal for 1 year at 15.6% (Limited promotion)
- Top up Crypterium Card VISA
- Replenish mobile phone balance
Our cross-pair functionality provides an instant exchange of TON Crystal against 16 digital assets listed on Crypterium Wallet: BTC, CRPT, ETH, LTC, USDC, USDT, LINK, MKR, BAT, ZRX, REP, OMG, BCH, EURS, DASH.
Our proposal designed to provide the Free TON community with a solid infrastructure when it comes to storing, investing, and paying with TON Crystal tokens.
You can read the full proposal here.
Need any help? Our 24/7 support team is always ready to help you. Reach out via in-app chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.