As Decentralized Finance (DeFi) flourishes, Crypterium doesn’t pass up the opportunity to increase the liquidity of the CRPT token on decentralized exchange platforms.
With that in mind, Crypterium is expanding its clients’ earning opportunities. The first liquidity pool formed from CRPT and USDT in equal shares starts on November 3rd. Crypterium Farming offer will be valid till December 3rd and everyone will be able to get up to 90% profitability in CRPT tokens (or even more). Users can of course continue earning on liquidity mining on standard UNISWAP V3 terms in case the Crypterium Farming program ends up and is not prolonged.
What is Uniswap liquidity mining?
Liquidity mining is a term used in decentralized finance (DeFi) applications where users supply liquidity to decentralized financial applications and receive rewards for doing so. In the context of Uniswap, liquidity mining refers to users (Liquidity Providers, or LPs) supplying both assets to a given trading pair market so that the protocol can execute trades.
Whenever liquidity is deposited into a pool, special tokens known as liquidity tokens are minted to the Liquidity Provider’s address, in proportion to how much liquidity they contributed to the pool. These tokens are a representation of a Liquidity Provider’s contribution to a pool. Whenever a trade occurs, the 0.3% fee is levied and is distributed pro-rata to all Liquidity Providers in the pool at the moment of the trade. The user is able to claim the fees when they take their assets back from the protocol.
Beyond receiving trading fees for supplying liquidity, liquidity providers on Uniswap for eligible markets will also receive UNI tokens for providing their service.
Liquidity providers will earn UNI proportional to their contribution liquidity. The UNI and ETH earned through liquidity mining are not subject to any vesting or lock-up.
About Crypterium Farming
The launch of Crypterium Farming is the next step towards strengthening CRPT’s position on the market and achieving mass adoption. Farming will draw more attention from DeFi fans, closely integrate the CRPT token into the DeFi ecosystem, and provide more utility for the CRPT token.
Our first target DEX exchange is UNISWAP V3. To have any impact, we need some liquidity and thus, invite our token-owning community to participate in a liquidity pool. In return, we will distribute 60,000 CRPT tokens to all the participants. The extension of the giveaway batch is possible in case the number of participants far exceeds expected numbers and remains at the discretion of Crypterium.
Also note, that the first users to farm CRPT will earn the highest possible rewards! To do so, you need to add CRPT/USDT liquidity on Uniswap in advance.
Crypterium Farming platform is available via the link: https://farms.crypterium.com/
Нow to start farming CRPT
- Go to Crypterium Farming program: https://farms.crypterium.com/
- Connect your ERC-20 wallet
- Click on “Provide Liquidity” and switch to Uniswap
- Select CRPT / USDT pair. If you cannot select CRPT for some reason, then indicate the address of our Smart Contract: 0x08389495D7456E1951ddF7c3a1314A4bfb646d8B
- Choose 0,3% fee
- Select “Full Range” in the Price Range section
- Enter the deposit amount of CRPT that you would like to add. USDT amount will be calculated automatically.
- Confirm adding liquidity to the pool. Confirm the transaction in your ERC-20 wallet
- Go back to Crypterium Farming program: https://farms.crypterium.com/
- Check Your Stake LPS section, choose the created Smart Contract и click “Stake”
- Confirm the action and start farming CRPT!
- Get approximately 90% profitability and claim your rewards
Benefits of farming CRPT
Here are the benefits of staking Crypterium tokens:
- It’s an easy way to earn interest on your CRPT holdings
- It’s potentially a very profitable way to invest your money
- You don’t need any equipment for crypto staking
- It’s more environmentally friendly than crypto mining
The primary benefit of farming is that it is a great way of supporting the cryptocurrency you’ve invested in — CRPT.
If you have CRPT tokens that you are not planning to trade in the near future, then you should consider farming your holdings. It doesn’t require any work on your part and can be a great way to generate passive income.
*Please note that all assets staked in liquidity pools in pairs with stablecoins are subject to impermanent loss.